The Volleyball Elite Academy has been designed to take volleyball players to the next level. It is not a team based academy it is an individual base academy. Back to the basics, learn the skills.
- This academy is for athletes between the ages of 10 - 18.
- The Basic and Advanced Sessions are designed to develop the skills of volleyball to allow one to reach their potential in the sport.
- This is not a team development academy, this is an individual athlete's opportunity to take their skills to the next level.
- Each Elite session will be filled with athletes who have the ability to become elite athletes in the future. The ratio of athlete to coach will approximately 10 to one. This will ensure each athlete will be given the individual attention the athletes will need to find success.
- These sessions will be physically demanding and meant to build on an athlete's volleyball skills.
- Sessions are not divided by gender. Male and females will train together.
- The Academy is not affiliated with any school, club, or university.
- The Academy does not create teams or influence the decision of player selection for any teams. The only goal is to offer skill training which will give players a better chance of being selected.